Armenian Bone Marrow Donor Registry

1146 N Central Ave, Glendale, CA, USA


(323) 663-3609

Our mission is to save lives by recruiting and providing matched unrelated donors for bone marrow or stem cell transplantation to all Armenian and non-Armenian patients worldwide who are suffering from leukemia and other life-threatening blood related illnesses. Due to the unique genetic make-up of Armenians, it is nearly impossible to find suitable matches among the existing international registries. Hence the importance of establishing a registry that would help facilitate recruiting and identifying matched unrelated bone marrow donors for ethnic Armenians. Only 25% of patients inflicted with leukemia or other life-threatening blood disorders find donors within their families. The other 75% of patients’ lives depend on finding a perfectly matched unrelated donor.

Posted in Bone Marrow

Reviews are disabled, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.

Related Listings